Thursday, January 31, 2008

Seesmic next Big Thing

“The future of online video is not YouTube or even live video, its video conversations ...”

Seesmic-ers around the world are tuning into the daily video that unfolds and follows the Seemic journey. Loïc Le Meur a Serial Entrepreneur & blogger is the brain behind this innovating business tool that is emerging as the next big thing that about to take video to the next level.
Anything that connects me safely with the rest of the world, and doesn't require me to reconfigure setting here and there and do any of the fiddly stuff gets a thumbs up on my list of great ideas. 'YouTube is about the videos, Seesmic is about the people in the videos'. Users can record videos via webcams and upload directly to Seesmic, or record using YouTube and post from that site. The company is also working on a mobile phone version of Seesmic. Is it all its cracked up to be! yes it is, this is the much long awaited platform for "video conversations"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked Twitter but this looks and sounds better, I can't wait for the beta release, I can see it happening, just waiting for the go ahead, its going to be huge. Hey pronouciation "Seesmic" what does it mean

Ubercoach said...

Benjamin, you and me both, I wonder if they have a need for a corporate tester. Seesmic, let me see, when I pronounce it rolls of the tip of the tongue and says "see the mic" seize the microphone, I think its all in the name and in the tagline - Be seen Be heard - the great thing is its developing with a wider audience and that's means collaborated ideas will help define it to be better than anything we have seen before.

Anonymous said...

We've had audio casting, podcasting and the likes, I heard its in Alpha mode, so it might be a wee while yet

Anonymous said...

Seesmic is cool,

Anonymous said...

There is something new every six months, can't keep up with all these gadgets and widgets, YouTube has been exhausted and Facebook been done to death, is it me or does Facebook look like a cold place to hang out, always thought something is missing from the interface and it seems like a lot of hard work learning the language.